Hey guys! I wanted to kick off Spring by sharing some of my favorite fashion picks for the season from NA-KD.
I’ll link all the items below! Don’t forget to use code Brianna20 for 20% off your order with all NA-KD items.
1. Love the pastels right now! Especially in turtle neck sweater form! Cute to layer with or you can wear it as a main piece. Such a staple item that has a flawless color. This sweater is such a great way to feel comfortable, yet still fashionable and put together through out the day.
2. Staple pieces like these tops with bell sleeves are everything! I love my staple items, but sometimes it can seem like your in a rut if you wear them too often. This bell ruffle sleeve detail adds the perfect flare to make sure you stand out just enough.
3. Transparency with some attitude is how I would describe this tool skirt. So delicate and feminine but also puts a whole new spin on a fun date or girls night out! I felt so feminine and trendy in this piece. Pair it with a body suit and a cute belt and you have your perfect trendy look!
4. This sleek Japanese print skirt makes me feel like a total sexy boss lady! Wearing this skirt with slick straight hair and stilettos gives me such an edgy effortless look! This is something I would totally put on to wear out on a Saturday night or a cocktail party.
Hope you all enjoy my top pics! Let me know if you have any questions on sizing.
1. Pastel Sweater
2. Denim Bell Sleeve
3. Black Bell Sleeve
4. Black Transparent Skirt
5. Japanese Print Mini Skirt