First of all, I should give a description and a list of the complaints I have had about my hair, so you can see if it will apply to yourself before you go and purchase these items!
Description/ Complaints :
1. Naturally, I have very fine, flat wavy hair, but a lot of it! Weird I know..
2. It only grows to a certain length and then begins to look very straggly at the ends
3. Becomes very oily after one day
4. I tend to get dry ends
5. It’s rare my hair style lasts or holds a curl all day
6. I HAVE To wash my hair every day. One because I work out really hard everyday, and I truly can’t stand the feeling of oily hair.
These are the products I have been using to solve the problems I listed above! I can’t tell you enough, how much I recommend these products! At the end of the day my hair goals are to have long voluminous, bounce, with all day lasting wavy curls. As well as having a healthy shine and the ability to run your fingers through your hair with out your style being compromised.
1. Just Bloom Collagen - I’ve been using collagen for the past 3 months now and I am hooked! This has made my hair stronger, thicker, shinier, and most importantly longer! I take it 1-2x packets a day.
Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo and Conditioner - For the longest time, it wasn’t worth it to me to go out and drop some serious $$ on shampoo and conditioner. Till this day, I love using Pantene volume for my daily washes. Because I have fine hair I don’t naturally have a ton of volume.. This provides flowing bounce to my hair. Secondly, it really gives my hair a super clean feeling, so it’s not oily at the end on the day!
3. Briogeo Scalp Revival Shampoo and Conditioning Mask - I love using this duo when my hair is feeling dry or dull in shine and color. You definitely can use it everyday, but I go through it pretty quickly since I have so much hair and you need to use a lot of the shampoo per wash to have a really clean feeling. So I would recommend 2-3x a week.
Heat Protectant and Style Primer
1. Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray - This not only protects my hair, but it is a styling holder and adds volume when blow drying.
2. Living proof style primer and extender - If I want some extra shine and hold I add Living Proof to my hair before blow drying as well! It gives it such a healthy glossy shine while also holding my curls in!
Hair Spray and Dry Shampoo- I use both of these products after curling my hair to create airy texture all day
1. Bb Thickening DrySpun Texture Spray - I use this to add the volume and texture to my curls. Without this my curls look flat and fall out! Highly highly recommend this!
2. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo - This is by far the best dry shampoo I’ve ever had! Trust me worth every cent. Perfect for darker hair colors. It gives the perfect airy, clean bounce you’re always looking for!